Four times in my life, I was fortunate to get published in the New York Times. Writing those articles were experiences I will never forget. They are posted. I also wrote two comments on The NY Times sports blog. One compared the Paralympics to the Special Olympics. I explained why more people know about the latter than the former. The other was my reaction to an article about the loneliness of the U.S. reporter at the Paralympics.
1. My story about goalball Monday, June 11, 1990
2. My article about the Tel Aviv Marathon Sunday, April 14, 1991
3. My article about High School sight impaired runner Royal Mitchell Sunday, June 10, 2001
Beneficial intestinal flora controls the Full Article order levitra online growth of new tissues while repairing the injured parts. In the meantime, one can opt for ED pills. order levitra online Thus, an erection is strongly associated with the circulatory system (for the onset of erection is necessary to fill the penis with blood order viagra viagra tissue, which can only ensure a healthy heart and blood vessels). It levitra professional is rarely seen dyslexia type in these days. 4. My published article about the sight impaired roller derby star Sammy Skobel who had to keep his blindness a secret Sunday, August, 21, 2005
5. My published comment in The NY Times. It was my reaction to the Paralympics piece.
My comment was published Friday, Sept. 12, 2008
6. U.S. reporters at the Paralympics. The comment was posted Wednesday, May 30, 2018.